Thursday, July 30, 2009

time to update!

I can't believe how quickly the summer is flying by! I've had the chance to unwind from graduating (woo hoo!) and start to really think about where I'm going to take my art. My website will soon be revamped and I'll be posting new work whenever I can. 
To start things off, here is a piece I did based off a photo I took in Wilmington, North Carolina. Two beautiful Brittany spaniels are loyally waiting for their owner to return home. I thought it would make a sweet little card to send to someone you miss.


Also, I'd like to include this photo my dad took during my graduation from the University of the Arts in May 2009. I'm the only one who's looking at the camera! What a fun moment he captured. I will truly miss my experience at that school.

No comments: